|Les Soeurs d'Estrees|
|Season 1, Episode 14|
|Air date||January 24, 2012|
|Written by||Joy Gregory|
|Directed by||Arlene Sanford|
"Self-Portrait With Bandaged Ear"
"Expulsion From the Garden of Eden"
"Daphne and Bay join forces to try to come up with money to pay off Emmett's fine for his arrest so he can save his motorcycle. When selling cupcakes doesn't bring in the money she hopes, Daphne takes matters into her own hands and lies to the Kennishes about losing her hearing aids. Regina catches Daphne, who has apologizes to Kathryn for her deceit."
"Meanwhile, Toby and Wilke recruit Simone to work on their music video. Simone flirts with Toby, while Wilke continues to give Daphne the cold shoulder after getting rejected. Kathryn and John hire a young new lawyer for their lawsuit against the hospital. They also find out the hard way that Angelo never knew that Regina had learned about the switch. Regina starts to question Angelo's motives and wonders about going into business with him. But when Angelo confronts Regina about not telling him about the switch, things become even more intense."
"Despite their best efforts, the friends don't raise enough money, and Emmett has no choice but to sell his bike to pay the fine. After giving his mom the money for the fine, Emmett breaks the news to Melody that he’s moving in with his dad. Regina goes to return her key to Angelo, but he explains that he understands her decision not to tell him, and they kiss."
John and Kathryn meet with several new possible lawyers concerning their legal issues with the hospital, but they must also deal with the lack of trust toward their daughter Daphne, who conned them into giving her the money for Emmett's fine, an idea that Kathryn believes came from Bay. Guitar Face recruits Simone to direct their music video, leading to a moment between her and Toby. John accidentally causes a rift between Angelo and Regina, while Emmett informs Melody that he is moving in with his father tired of her disapproval of Bay and making him sell his motorcycle was the final straw. Also Emmett kisses Daphne in her daydream. When back into reality, he asks what, and she noticed that she was daydreaming.
- Sean Berdy as Emmett Bledsoe
- Lucas Grabeel as Toby Kennish
- Katie Leclerc as Daphne Vasquez
- Vanessa Marano as Bay Kennish
- Constance Marie as Regina Vasquez
- D.W. Moffett as John Kennish
- Lea Thompson as Kathryn Kennish
- Austin Butler as James "Wilke" Wilkerson III
- Sam Page as Craig Tebbe
- Giles Marini as Angelo Sorrento
- Maiara Walsh as Simone Sinclair
- Marlee Matlin as Melody Bledsoe
- To be added
- Wilke: It's not fun going after something you're never going to get. That's why you've got to give up the ghost.
- Bay [to Daphne]: Next time you and your conscience need to get on the same page.
- Daphne [about Emmett]: I just wanted to be able to save him after all of the times he's saved me.
- Kathryn: Virginia Wolfe wrote standing up.
- Daphne: Hey I'm the deaf one, I said 5 bucks!
- Melody [to Bay]: You live in a world of money. Money means choices. No money, no choices. Welcome to reality.
- ↑ The title is a reference to the 1594 painting, Gabrielle d'Estrees et un de ses soeurs by an unknown artist.