"Instead of Damning the Darkness, It's Better to Light a Little Lantern"[title 1] is the fifteenth episode of Season 4 of ABC Family's Switched at Birth. It is the eighty-eighth episode of the series overall. It was written by Lizzy Weiss and Linda Gase, and it was directed by Michael Lange. It was originally aired on September 21st, 2015.
PlotDaphne, Bay and Travis celebrate spring break with a volunteer trip to rural Mexico with Melody to distribute hearing aids to underprivileged locals. However, lines are crossed when Daphne makes an unexpected connection with a fellow volunteer and Bay’s passionate anger toward Emmett gets the better of her.
To be added.
|Song Title here.||Singer(s) or Band(s) here.||Where the sing starts at.||Source URL here.|
To be added.
- This is second longest title, which is total 12 words.
- This features a special foundation whose helps people with all of ages and levels of hearing loss, which is based on actual The Starkey Hearing Foundation where Marlee Matlin works for.
- This episode features Mexican Sign Language as known of lengua de señas mexicana (LSM).
- Also, it is revealed that there are only fewer Deaf schools any left in Mexico. This is true. Noted, those poor countries do not have many Deaf schools or programs, and some certain countries simply have none.
- ↑ From the painting, Instead of Damning the Darkness, it's Better to Light a Little Lantern, by Hassan Massoudy.
- ↑ Kondolojy, Amanda (September 22, 2015). "Monday Cable Ratings: NFL Football Wins Night + 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood', 'SportsCenter', 'Monday Night RAW' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 22, 2015.