Bay worries that Tank may have a crush on her. Daphne is concerned when she learns more about Sharee’s home life. Kathryn is thrilled to get a second chance at being an author.
John bonds with Nikki's mom when they help Toby move into his new apartment. John invites her to watch a football game and they end up kissing, which Regina sees as she's walking home. Elsewhere, Kathryn goes to New York city to pitch an idea for a second book. While the publisher turns down her initial idea, the publisher is interested in a book about the affairs of John's former teammates after Kathryn tells stories at the bar. Daphne tells Bay that Tank has a crush on her, advising that Bay should probably clear the air. Bay later rejoins the field hockey team for college admissions appeal and Daphne worries about Sharee after witnessing an altercation outside of Sharee's house. Regina gets involved. At a party at Toby's, Bay tells Tank that she sees them as "just friends," which he agrees to, but right afterwards, Bay trips and her bottle shatters on her hand, prompting a 9-1-1 call.
- D.W. Moffett as John Kennish
- Lea Thompson as Kathryn Kennish
- Lucas Grabeel as Toby Kennish
- Sean Berdy as Emmett Bledsoe
- Katie Leclerc as Daphne Vasquez
- Vanessa Marano as Bay Kennish
- Constance Marie as Regina Vasquez
- Giles Marini as Angelo Sorrento
- Alec Mapa as Renzo Alec
- Max Adler as Miles Tank Conroy
- Bianca Bethune as Sharee
- Joey Lauren Adams as Jennice
- Erica Gimpel as Sharee's mom
- To be added
- To be added
- During the field hockey practice, Toby tells Bay to "get your head in the game." This is the title of a song from High School Musical, in which Lucas Grabeel (who plays Toby) had a lead role, although he did not sing that song. According to Lucas's Twitter, the line was a complete coincidence.