Dance Me to the End of Love is the eighth episode of Season 3 of Switched at Birth. It is scheduled to air in March 3, 2014.
Daphne tries to take on more responsibility at the clinic; Travis tries to learn dancing before attending a school formal with his girlfriend; Bay's art teacher demands that she work harder; John desperately tries to earn Kathryn's forgiveness.
- D.W. Moffett as John Kennish
- Lea Thompson as Kathryn Kennish
- Lucas Grabeel as Toby Kennish
- Sean Berdy as Emmett Bledsoe
- Katie Leclerc as Daphne Vasquez
- Vanessa Marano as Bay Kennish
- Constance Marie as Regina Vasquez
- Giles Marini as Angelo Sorrento
- Ryan Lane as Travis
- B.K. Cannon as Mary Beth
- Alec Mapa as Renzo Alec
- Max Adler as Miles Tank Conroy
- Ivonne Coll as Adrianna Vasquez
- Marlee Matlin as Melody Bledsoe
- David Castaneda as Jorge
- Jeanetta Arnette as Mrs. Troyer
- RJ Mitte as Campbell
- Al White as Dr.J
- Wild Thing by The Troggs
- Title reference: From the 1984 song, Dance Me to the End of Love, by Leonard Cohen.
- When Travis says he needs to learn formal dancing, Toby asks if he is trying to take a girl on a date or win Dancing With the Stars. Gilles Marini, who plays Angelo, and Marlee Matlin, who plays Melody, have both appeared on Dancing With the Stars, and Gilles came in second place in his season.